Corporate identity - compliment slip

Wednesday 25 May 2011

To go alongside the Letterhead I also created a simple range of compliment slips. Again taking on elements that have already been used within the project and transferring them onto the slip. with a compliment slip you can afford to be a little bit more ambitious, there is no real structure to it, apart from having with compliments and it all being legible. So i decided to make these as vibrant and as colourful as possible. I think they are more attractive like this.




I think out of all of them, my favorite would have to be the last two I think they work so well. One being completely different to the other with the choice of colours. I kept the style similar so that there was continuity but then completely changed the colour so that one was a lot more vibrant than the other,. if i were to create a range i would defiantly use these last two. I think these two combined with the double sided letter head would really create an attractive set for the corporate identity of buttercream.

0 comments: