Packaging Design - Edit2

Tuesday 10 May 2011

After going back and re-drawing the net, I found the structure fitted together really with. I am still having issues with the door though because it slightly over extends and doesn't quite have the curve I was looking for. I do like the design, but I am not sure how functional its going to be, if it starts getting too complicated then I think I will have to re-think the design. Not because I don't want anything complicated but delivery packaging etc is not known for being complicated, and generally it has to be put together with a little bit of glueing and sticking. 





One thing I did find though was that the 'roof' of the design doesn't fit on the top, it will need tabs in order for it to be held down in the right place. 
There are still a lot of possibilities with this design I think it may need investigating further. 

0 comments: