Logo Colour

Sunday 8 May 2011



I have taken the logo design I want to use and tried it in a variety of different colours. I really like the use of colours with the red and pink, which links to the main dark brown logo. I think there would be a good opportunity to maybe have a range of logos instead of just one. So that they could represent certain things. 


This light blue is too light, it makes legibilty hard and with the 
light background makes it virtually impossible to read.

I like the pink, again is has a link to raspberries and strawberries and cream.
I think that it works well against the cream background. 

The darker red signifies strawberry, its like you can almost
taste it through the colours. I want the mouth to almost salivate 
as you see the logo. 

The blueberry slightly represents the blueberry cupcakes,
i like the slightly faded blue so that it doesn't stand out that
much and still has that vintage feel.

I don't really like the purple i think its too bright.

The original colour.

0 comments: