Tutorial Feedback

Wednesday 11 May 2011



Today I had a really good tutorial with Fred, we covered a lot of topics regarding my stage in the course right now. We spoke about my dissertation, which was really helpful and has given me some ideas on how to go ahead with it now. As well as discussing my current situation with PPD, which is to say keep going with what I am doing and try and organise some visits while i'm in London.
So to my current project, Fred and I discussed the fact that there is a lot to do with this project and that in order to have a successful and professional outcome I need to focus on fewer ideas, instead of trying to do everything. So I have decided that I am going to spend time on getting my packaging sorted to the best possible standard that I can, as well as focusing on the web side of things. Everything else I can do I can propose. We also discussed the idea of taking things on once I have finished this project, as I am desperate to do some screen printing and I may not have enough time to do this as well as everything else.

So my new primary projects are:
Design the packaging to the best possible standard
Produce the website
Do secondary packaging for the Buttercream ingredients range.

0 comments: