New layout and size

Tuesday 17 May 2011

These are the new layouts with the new sizes. I have had to alter the length of the piece, which means there was more room for the layout. I thought about moving the prices and flavors around but instead I just enlarged them. This does look much better because they arn't so squashed like they were before. 




__________________________________________________________________________________


With this latest mock up i blanked out the background of the map so that it would stand out a little bit more and you could therefore read it a bit more clearly. I have also reversed out the front page of the logo so that again the logo would stand out more. 


I think i actually prefer the white mock up opposed to the cream, everything just looks more crisp. I also think it would stand out quite well against the colourful background of the packaging. 
As for stock for this menu, I am going to try and get hold of magazine like material, that thin substrate. I need something that is lightweight and can be ripped easily for the coupons. I will have to have a look around before I can set anything in stone. I will also want to print on a gloss like format, so again the colours can really stand out. 

0 comments: