Photographs of the cup mock up

Monday 23 May 2011

In order to to put together my boards and get some good pictures of my products i did some test shots of my product mock ups. I wanted to focus on trying to get the details of the product, and putting i in a good light so you could see the quality of the product. I initially started out with the cup because it is one of the main parts to the whole range. 

I centered the shot so you can clearly see the shape, 
and how you would be able to see the cupcake poking
out of the top. I also like this framing because it encompasses
the whole cup. although it may be a little too far away.

I zoomed in so the cup would be the center of the frame,
i think it may be a little too dark as you cant see
the right side, but you can clearly see the detail of the 
icons.

I then took a top angle shot so you could see the cupcake
and the designed logo on the side, this would be your angle
from the top if you were just viewing it. 

I then did a variety of shots to show the functionality of the cup, encompassing all the seperate elements and how the cup would come apart. Each individual element is important to the cup having its function so taking pictures of the products separately wouldn't quite show how it all fitted together. 

I started by taking the cupcake out and taking a picture from
the top. This is because i still wanted to show the rest of
the contents inside the cup.

Nest i took out the self, i focused the shot
more around this, but still keeping it at a slight angle
so that you could see the napkin poking out the top, again
showing another element.

The next stage was to take the napkin out, again I
have angled the shot slightly so that you could see
the sachet in the cup as well as all the surrounding
elements.

I changed the angle slightly so that you could see the
sachet more clearly this is because i think i need to show
that you can still see the sachet from a distance and read it. 

Then the final shot of the whole range, I just wanted a good 
angle that would display every element sepeartly and show
how the cup would work together. I think this is vital to showcasing
the functionality of the cup.

0 comments: