Test Packaging for Cups

Wednesday 11 May 2011

After making some sketches I wanted to try out the packaging idea that I liked because it would then give me a sense of scale and what I can do to edit it to make it my own. Overall it was a really good to be able to handle it and try out what works and what doesn't. There's a lot of potential with the design to do some really creative things and Im looking forward to experimenting with it. 


The holder is really easy to place around the cup, its
just taking an already working idea and make it have more
of a novelty function. 

Here the menu is slipped in the side, which is easy to 
pull out. It will also stand out against the background.
Its a small gap so its going to have to have a good folding system.

The cupcake holder easily carries the weight of the
cupcake and there's enough room for the cupcake topping to
be seen.

It can been seen from all angles, which makes
it add to the visual of the packaging. 

0 comments: