Photographs of products

Wednesday 25 May 2011

After taking the pictures of the separate elements I thought it would be best to put the whole thing into context by putting a cupcake in the product, that way it really sets out how it can be used and how it would look in a takeaway form. 

I particularly like this angle because of how the
light plays off the surface and how highlights the cup and
the packaging in quite a subtle way. You can clearly see cake
and the logo responding to the cupcakes flavor.

I then decided to take a lower shot because that
way you could really see the logo and how it represents
the cupcake. I also really like how you can still see
the rest of the packaging and the menu. I think its important
to showcase all the elements.

I did a closer shot so you could really see everything.
I think this shot because you can look at each individual design
like the logo on the cup and then the main logo as well as the logo
on the menu. 

0 comments: