Target Audience

Wednesday 4 May 2011

After the crit I had to focus down my audience a little more because it wasn't very specific. To do this in the most effective way I had to do some research. I knew that my shop would be novelty with a function, therefore it would attract an audience interested into that sort of thing. However, I also want my product to function on another level which is to engage with one of the large industries that works in New York. After going through my research I categorized the appropriate sectors in New York (Below):




From the categories I made I can confidently deduce that the business sector is by far the largest and therefore the more lucrative. I realise essentially everything is a business but by marketing to business through my website saying the cupcakes can be delivered etc, and creating an innovative delivering system will really help my products. 

0 comments: