Cup wrap development

Wednesday 18 May 2011



this is the last overview of the wrap around. Its much
clearer and crisp compared to the original circle.

Adding the logo is fairly easy, as I already had a small
range prepared it was just a case of copying them over
to the file and lining them up right. You can already
see there is a huge difference with the cream background
compared to the simple sticker form before. 

By placing a cross through the middle means that I can
be more accurate when placing the logos as i can line
up all the anchor points. 

I then traced around the scans in order to get better definition.
This really helped me structure the wrap around. 

Outlined scan of the two new nets. One for the outside
of the shape. The other for the placement of the logo.
By drawing this means I can guarantee accuracy
when placing my logo back onto the packaging. 

0 comments: