Colour samples - Print test

Monday 16 May 2011

I was desperate to try out my new colour scheme in a printed format just to check that they were right and could achieve the brightness that I wanted them too. By establishing the worked in a printed format would mean that they would work throughout my project and therefore I wouldn't have to worry about that aspect when it came to printing my finals. 
Firstly (above), I printed on harmwood gloss paper, this had a matt back to it. I knew that using gloss would really make the colours shine, which is the effect I was looking for. As you can see by the images below the colours are really vibrant and they rally shine off the paper. I am very happy with this, as its esxactly the look I was going for.









I think the logo needs a little work on the packaging because you still cant see the new york city bit but overall im very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________




I also printed the same format onto clear vinyl self adhesive, this is because I intend to use this to label my cups for the cupcake packaging. So i needed to see how the colours would look on the adhesive paper, they are still shiny but i think maybe they could do with being a % brighter, I will have to try them again but so far I am really happy. 

0 comments: