Print trial - checking sizes and legibility

Tuesday 17 May 2011

I printed off a test run just to see the legibility of the type and to see that the layout fitted within the grids I made. The main problem with this mock up is the fact that the colours arnt right so it doesn't give me suite the right idea. There are a few problems that I found. For one the mock up isn't the right size, I entered the measurements wrong but that can easily be corrected. The prices lined up along he left of the header look wrong too they don't seem to read right. I am happy with the coupons though the bright colours really attract they eye. The map isn't too small either i was worried that you wouldn't be able to see the detail but it fits fine and you can easily make out the streets. Overall the layouts good, im just not sure about the cream background i think it may be a little too much. 


0 comments: