Initial web mock up - Ideas

Sunday 22 May 2011





Initially mocking up my website for buttercream, I had to focus on the main information. Its really important that the website is focused and clear. I really hate websites that are unstructured and hard to navigate. I want it to be a simple as possible but still be engaging. I have taken some of the information, for example information about the delivery etc I have taken straight from a new york bakery that delivers. This way the prices etc are a accurate.

When it comes to the visual aspect of my website, I am going to use a restricted colour palette using the colours I have already created. And with images I know I want to have a range of cupcakes to display the flavors. As well as having a showing the delivery packaging, this way it will engage people to function with it. My intention is to take aspects from my packaging and add them to my website i.e the offers etc.

0 comments: