Cupcake Shop - Idea

Tuesday 3 May 2011



I think I have found what I want to do. It meets all the main criteria such as: 
Doing something for me
Doing something that has a purpose and a function
Doing something that can engage me in my new creative style
Doing something that will push my skills
Doing something that meets the criteria for the module.
So as for all that i am happy!

As for the content itself, I am really happy with the subject matter, cupcake shop and i am happy with the fact its all going to be type based. One thing I am going to have to do is be careful with the amount of restrictions I apply. With this brief i could end up going off on a huge tangent and not having anything to show for it at the end, so I am going to apply my own.. Once I've worked out everything that can be done for it. 

0 comments: