Name for Cupcake company

Thursday 5 May 2011

Today i decided to spend some im coming up with a name for my product, I have a lot of ideas for my range but until I have my logo I don't think I'll be happy to start designing. 
I came up with a list of names that related to my product in some way shape or form, and some random names I just put in there for fun. I wanted it to not be too cheesy, and not be too feminine so guys would think it was 'lame' in some way. I want it to appeal to both sexes equally without it being seen as 'cute'.

I put the range of names together and then went round the studio and asked
everyone for their opinions. I had some idea of which one i liked and luckily everyone 
agreed with Buttercream. I wanted to play around with the other top names too
just to see what could be done with them.

I started working through the names and plaid around with them using
Bodoni. I love bodoni font, but actually looking at it, it does seem a little too
formal. I am going to have to play around with fonts a lot to get the one that best represents
buttercream and everything about it. 

0 comments: