Crit Feedback

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Today I had a really productive brief, it really helped me focus myself that little bit more while at the same time opening my creativeness a little bit more. Lorenzo really helped us think outside the box, I think we've all got kind of set in our ways, and by making us think a little bit differently it's really opened some ideas i hadn't thought of. 


I still have a lot of research that I need to do, and but it was really useful having this crit before I got stuck into the research because its given me the opportunity to look at some more focused research then what I was doing before. 


I really want to create something different and innovative while still creating the brand identity in the first place. This brief is very open for me to do what I want, but Lorenzo made a point that I should be thinking about other forms of context for my cupcake shop then just it being their. So I need to think about this and what design work this will entail. 

0 comments: