Sachet 1&2 images

Wednesday 18 May 2011

I created some really simple mock ups just to test whether the idea works or not. By doing this I have really established that I much prefer the circular design. I think its just a little bit more innovative compared nto the square. Its more tacile. 

I think it may be a little too small and may
have to be made a little bit
bigger but thats fairly easy to do. It 
just looks a little lost at the bottom of the cup.

I think the circle is a little more interesting the handle.
especially with it being rasied in the middle with the contents.
It just adds a more interesting element to it. 

Although its quite small it does look rather
dainty which i think it mice. Its good that
the logo works so well on it too and I am
very happy with colour. 

Take out the napkin to reveal the sachet.
You can clearly see the flavor too at the 
bottom of the cup which is good.

Take out the shelf and reveal the napkin.

Stage one of the cup, taking out the cupcake.

This is the full range of colours in the square format.
I really like the colours and I am happy with the layout
of the flavor and information. They really stand out
and are legible which is the main thing.

0 comments: