Photographs of products

Wednesday 25 May 2011

After taking pictures of the cups I then needed to take some more pictures of the packaging for the cup and how it is being held. I think its important to put it into context of how it would actually be used and what you can see. I am really happy with these images because i think they showcase the elements of the packaging really well.
with this first image i am really happy with how the
light reflects of the inside of the packaging making
it shine really bright which works so well in the
stark contrast to the white outside. I also like how you
can see all the different aspects of the packaging from the interior to the
menu to the cup.

I then decided to take a closer shot of the icons because they are very important
to the functionality of the packaging and the cup.  I like this shot because it does
highlight the icons while also focusing on the cup so it links them together nicely.

I then took a shot of the packaging at a slight angle with the sup in it. I am not
100% sure that this works, but i really like how the light plays off the surface
creating a really shiny surface which I think works nicely. Although
you do loose some detail with the labels and the logo.

Similar to the angle i took in my test shots i decided to retake the picture
of the packaging being laid flat out so you could see the detail and the cup. I think
this is a much nicer shot of the packaging in its entirety because
you can see all the elements and how it all works together.

0 comments: