Web Design Final Screens

Wednesday 25 May 2011


I have put together a .pdf of all my screens of the website that I have created. While going back through my website I have made some changes because i think it needed just a few touches to make it look a little bit more professional. I decided to change the background colour to a black, that way the images and the main page stand out a little more. It just gives such a clarity to the main page and adds such a crisp-ness to the design. I am really happy with this because it just adds another professional level to the design for the website. Another change i made was to the logo, i think it needed a little bit more just to make it stand out on the page. I don't want it to be the center of attention i want the images to speak for themselves as thats our main selling point. Overall I am really happy with the website, i did find it quite hard to put together as i've never even contemplated creating a website before and it did take me a while but, I think the achievement of doing something like this is great and i now know how i can create a website to an acceptable level. I defiantly intend to take these skills further.

0 comments: