Test Layout boards for presentation

Monday 23 May 2011





For the presentation I put together my boards that I want to submit on Friday. They are essentially mock ups, made up of mocked up images. I was more interested in getting feedback about the use of images and the layout. I really struggled putting everything on the boards, because there was so much to do with ranges etc that there needed to be a lot on them in order for them to function. Because I know what my projects about and what i feel is relevant is very different to what other people will deem necessary and relevant, so putting all the images on the board means that i can cut them down instead of having to add more. I do realise that I will need to retake the majority of the images, especially of my products but this was a simple layout to begin with. One thing I happy with though is the boards running together, I wanted it to be a clear step by step on how the project developed and how everything is relevant because there is enough information on my blog to back up all my choices etc. I think one thing i did struggle with was the idea of putting development on and whether it was really necessary.
I am looking forward to the crit because I am going to focus it down so that I really get the answers I need because at the moment the board are all over the place.

0 comments: