Logo designs

Saturday 7 May 2011



Here I have taken the  new design i like and have added
a small circle around to highlight it. Making it a little bit more
formal. Now i like this but im not sure its quite the image I want
to create. 




With the above two I have taken Bodoni and tried the
newer layout with it. I really like this but again with the added
lines it still looks too formal for the image I am trying to create.
I want the brand to be sophisticated but not too much so it looks pretentious
which i think this could do. My products are going to be about fun and novelty
and i dont think this represents it. 

I decided to try and work with the longer name, just incase
i had a break through. I like this logo, but again i think
it looks a little too formal, and not quite inkeeping with
cupcakes. 



Taking the above layout with bodoni with the lines
i have used champagne to see how it would look.
I like it but again it seems kind of cold, not thick and friendly like
unicorn.



With the above logos I have played around with layout
using bodoni and Champagne, I don't think they work at all.


I have played around with lobster and didot, 
but again it just looks a little cheesy and not 
quite the look i am going for. I think the lobster font
looks a little to thin, i think i am set on using unicorn. 

I have used hierarchy with these three.. but i think i went a little
crazy. i quite like the first one (top right) but it looks too congested. 

I decided to tip the logo on its side, and I have added a line underneath. I think
this works really well because it highlights the title well. My only problem with it
is that it may look a little like a sports symbol? like go faster stripes?

0 comments: