Crit Feedback - IMPORTANT

Wednesday 18 May 2011

I had a really thorough crit which was good. It was a great opportunity to get some fresh eyes on my work. I took this as a big opportunity to take a step back and re-view my progress. Its always hard when it gets to this stage to really see the bigger picture opposed to what's actually going on. I have managed to put together a more thorough plan for my week and what I need to focus on, because I was beginning to get ahead of myself again. 

After re-evaluation my project I have come to realise there's a lot more i need to focus on
like the functionality of the cup. It's really important that I outline the factors that need to
be changed now, so that I can develop the ideas further. I had the opportunity to come up
with some really broad and innovative ideas. I really like the idea of turning the cup back
into the cup. Therefore using a sachet filled with some form of hot drink mixer it would really
bring another attractive element to my cupcakes, as well as increasing the novelty factor and
functioning factor of my cup.  Again as I thought the napkin was great to do something else
with opposed to the logo just being put on it. I need to start developing my initial ideas for
the website design.
 


Had some really constructive notes, a lot of the
questions are actually answered on my blog, just need
more time for a thorough examination. I find the discussions
more constructive than the written feedback because there is
more opportunity to point out where the answeres are and why
the choices I made. 

Again good feedback, again more answer's on my
blog. But again not really enough time for the people
criting my to look thoroughly through each post. 

My action plan for the up and coming 2 weeks.
Its fairly vague because Im not sure when I am
going to be able to print my products. My main
aim is to get everything printed by friday so I can produce
the pictures for my website and make a start on getting
together all the information for the proposals. 

My self evaluation. 


0 comments: