Corporate identity - letterhead

Wednesday 25 May 2011

I have come up with a small range of proposals for the company letterhead and design. I wanted to keep the similar colour scheme that had already been running through my project. I think its important to tie it all together to make the brand recognizable and memorable. I wanted my letterhead to keep to the same restrictions of any letterhead (remembering my tutoring in my type module) But be a little more inventive with the colour and the logo. I played around with a variety of ideas changing the logo around in certain places and seeing how it would look, as well as playing with the function of the layout.




I think my favorites would have to be the brightly coloured background ones and then the one which would be double sided. The reason i love the vibrant ones it because it is so different and i keep thinking about how it would arrive in the post because it would look striking when you oepned it. My only problem with this, and its quite big is the logistics of having something so brightly coloured, it may detract from the message being sent in the letter. It just doesnt seem all that professional. So i don't think i could use them.


So for my chosen letterhead it would have to be the double sided print. It would have a bright and colorful background, but the functionality of the page with the info on would still work. The type would still be legible and the message clear. I really like the placement of the logo at the slight angle, it makes it a little quirky compared to the logos that were straight they just seemed a little clinical.

Now this would only come in purple, because i intend to have a small range of compliment slips that would go with them, so the corporate identity becomes a range in itself instead of an individual part.

0 comments: